- Shuts down the desktop and restarts the session. The shutdown/logoff/disconnect is non-graceful
- Restores the OS disk to it’s original state and size
- Does not effect View Composer persistent disks
- Evenly redistributes linked-clone desktops among available datastores.
- A rebalance operation also refreshed the linked clones
- Simultaneously updates all the linked clone desktops anchored to a parent virtual machine.
- It is similar to a refresh operation, however a recompose allows you to choose a new snapshot within the existing parent virtual machine, or a completely new parent virtual machine.