- Delete the app folder from CIFS share
- Login as org admin and delete the app from Horizon Applications tab
- Login to the connector virtual machine as root
- Stop the repo service using the command “/opt/likewise/bin/lwsm stop thinapprepo”
- Delete the repo db using the command “rm /var/lib/vmware/tam/repo/repodb”
- Start the repo service using the command “/opt/likewise/bin/lwsm start thinapprepo”
- Re-scan at the connector
- Verify the app is gone and then you should be able to re-add that same app again as the GUID are gone from the sqlite repodb.